Monday, February 27, 2012

2012

Well, it's a new(ish) year and it's time to post again.  I suppose it was time to post a while ago...  In the last year I've been doing a lot of working and a bit of having fun. 

Last April, Julie and I went to Kentucky and met up with Liz and Eric at Mammoth Caves.  We had a great long weekend and spent lots of time walking through some of the biggest and longest caves in the world.

In August, we made it home to Boise for the Kesler family reunion.  We spent most of our time in Cascade and enjoyed ourselves at the lake.  Both of us came home with some pretty nasty sunburns but we had a great time.

Christmas included about a week and a half in Boise with our families.  We've decided that we don't see enough of them...

Since then, it's been back to work.  I have resolved to lose some major weight this year and have been starting and failing a number of different exercise plans and things.  I think I've come up with a good solution.  That solution is a blog.  I'm going to be starting another blog in which I will be making weekly (at least) updates on my progress including results as well as the actions I'm taking.  I think this will help keep me on track.  You'll be able to find more on that on the blog.  I'll post a link to it once I get it up and running.

That's really it for now. 

No comments: